***TOO LATE - I'M RENTED NOW ***
This 3/2 Doublewide mobile home is located in Lexington Place mobile home park in North Fort Worth (Keller IDS) and is available for RENT now. It's a 3 Bedroom 2 Bath home all recently updated inside and out with a 2 car carport. This home is centrally located to everything in north Fort Worth/Keller. The Lexington Place mobile home park is well maintained and full of amenities for your family, including a basketball court, playground, and community swimming pool. The home has all new paint inside and out, new vinyl plank flooring in the kitchen and bathrooms, a new roof, a new stove, and dishwasher, LED lighting, and solar screens, and is SUPER CLEAN. You will find it hard to find a cleaner updated MH in the area so CALL NOW!
Move-in within days and head over to the relaxing pool.
Lexington Place requires owners to do a credit check and background check and all occupants to run a background check. No exceptions.
IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS ON OUR WEBPAGE YOU CAN REQUEST MORE INFO BY ENTERING YOUR INFORMATION IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER AND WE'LL BE IN TOUCH.
Property Type: Single FamilyBedrooms: 3Bathrooms: 2Square Feet: 2,638
$$$ SOLD $$$
***PROPERTY WALK-THRU / OPEN HOUSE WEDNESDAY 16 MARCH***
$$$ Attention DFW Flippers, Cleburne TX Fix-N-Flip Home on 7 Acres $$$. Where are all my Cleburne buyers/rehabbers out there? Here's the Cleburne FIX-N-FLIP home I told you was coming. It's a 2,638 SQ FT 3/2 home with two metal workshops on 2.5 Acres that need complete rehab PLUS. There is an additional 4.5 acres as well fenced. BRAND NEW ROOF INSTALLED 7 March 2022, windows have been replaced but several are broken. A lot of rehab work has been done with replacing rotten wood, moving walls, some electrical, plumbing, kitchen cabinets. but the buyer would want to do your own inspections and due diligence. Some rehab materials will be left with the property.
The additional 4.5 acres is fenced and has a metal shop roughly 30X40 FT on it.
Buyers do their own due diligence. COMPS are hard to come by but think about, - this 7 Acres plus a 3 Bdrm 2 Bath, 2600 SQ FT home, and two metal shops with lots of rehab material. Do the math yourself and see the potential $$$$$
BONUS - the 4.5 acres comes with 2 Donkeys as well. 🙂
A ONE-TIME PROPERTY WALK-THRU/OPEN HOUSE IS SCHEDULED FOR WEDNESDAY 16 MARCH FROM 11:00 TO 1:00. Please pre-register on the calendar for 16 March at https://www.WestDFWREIGroup.com so we know how many people to expect.
ASKING $280,795.00 OBO. CALL WITH QUESTIONS AND MAKE AN OFFER. ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!
Call for more details OR enter your info in the upper right-hand corner of this page if you are seeing this on our website. More pictures are available upon request.
Buyers pay all closing
$5,000 non-refundable deposit
Closing with Simplified Title Co Fort Worth
Closing NLT 1 April
Agents add your commission
Home is occupied. Do not approach
Disclosure - TMC Property Solutions is selling an option or assigning our interest in a contract and does not represent, warrant, or claim to be the owner of or possess legal title to any property we market for sale. All properties are subject to errors, omissions, deletions, additions, or cancellation. All properties are sold as-is, where-is with absolutely no representations written or oral. Buyer must do their own independent due diligence before signing a contract for purchase. The property will not be considered under contract until signed contract and certified funds for the deposit are received with all contingencies removed. TMC Property Solutions is a real estate investment firm and is not a licensed real estate agent or broker.
Property Type: Single FamilyBedrooms: 3Bathrooms: 2.5Square Feet: 1,994
### TOO LATE - I'M RENTED *** Large recently remodeled Burleson 3 Bdrm, 2.5 Bath home, with carport and enclosed garage that would make an excellent game room or office, nice size laundry room with cabinets, and formal dining room. Recent updates include new paint, flooring, refinished countertops, a new dishwasher and microwave, new ceiling fans and lights, and new steel-insulated front door, and new extra attic insulation. This home is very clean and sits on nearly a half-acre fenced lot.
Call Jon to schedule a viewing and request a lease application at @ (817) 262-9717. Tell him Tim sent you.
This beautiful home won't last long so CALL NOW!
Property Type: Single FamilyBedrooms: 3Bathrooms: 1Square Feet: 1,848
**** TOO LATE, I'M SOLD**** "Major Hoarder House" with thousands of dollars in Salvage value. Family tired of trying to clean it up. Could be a Fix-N-Flip or Rental but would require a "TOTAL REHAB" for either one, however, in my opinion, it would be best to collect the Salvage profits, "BULLDOZE IT", and start fresh! Almost half acre lot with two storage buildings, one on a slab. (Bldg is in bad shape too) There is estimated to be thousands of dollars in Salvage value on this property with a wide range of items, mostly in copper, steel, tractor, lathes, etc. (see pictures). YOU NEED TO SEE IT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HERE
The GROUP SHOWING Scheduled for Tuesday 28 Sept from 1000 to 1130AM. Text 817-599-8058 to confirm your attendance at the showing please.
***** HIGHEST & BEST OFFER STARTING AT $15,000.00 *****
* Buyers pays ALL Closing Costs
* $3,000 non-refundable Earnest Money
* Closing at Simplified Title Co Fort Worth
* Buyer must do your own due diligence
*** Buyer MUST Initiate Either a "Demo Permit" or a "Building Permit" by 6 Oct 21 to the City of Weatherford
Property Type: Single FamilyBedrooms: 3Bathrooms: 1Square Feet: 1,353
***SOLD*** Welcome to this precious and fully renovated home on a large corner lot in centrally-located Meadowbrook. Minutes to shopping, dining, and conveniences and a short drive to the DFW airport, this charming home faces Meadowbrook Golf Course and has curb appeal in spades. Practically new everything - including new 16 SEER HVAC, fully remodeled kitchen and bathroom featuring new appliances, tile work, granite counters, hardware & fixtures, laminate and ceramic tile floors, double-pane windows, blinds, new water heater, electrical panel, plumbing, doors, paint and more. Fantastic floor plan with spacious living area and sizable bedrooms; plus front and back porch living with the bonus of a large, grassy backyard.”
Here's what you get with this cute home...
* New Carrier 16 Seer HVAC system w/ 3 Ton Compressor – April 2021
* New kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, lighting, and hardware - April 2021
* New bathroom cabinet and granite – April 2021
* New kitchen sink and garbage disposal - April 2021
* New Subway tile backsplash – April 2021
* New LED retrofit can-lights in Kitchen – April 2021
* Three new insulated exterior doors– energy efficient – April 2021
* New R-19 insulation in exterior walls – energy efficient - April 2021
* New R-38 attic insulation – energy efficient - May 2021
* New vinyl replacement double-pain windows April 2021
* New 6-Panel Interior Doors – April 2021
* New custom baseboard, window, and door trim - April 2021
* New carpet and padding in all bedrooms April 2021
* New two-tone paint inside and out – April 2021
* New lighting, garage entrance door, and pull-down stairway in the garage – April 2021
* New water-saver toilet – April 2021
* New oil-rubbed bronze lights (with LED bulbs) and ceiling fans – April 2021
* New oil-rubbed bronze fixtures, faucets, doorknobs, door-locks, door-stops throughout – April 2021
* New hall bathtub and tile – April 2021
* All new plumbing and water heater with 3/4” pipe insulation – April 2021
* New 200-amp electrical service panel/pole/wiring – April 2021
* Foundation adjustment March 2021
* New Simply Safe alarm system – April 2021
* Beautifully updated kitchen with granite countertops
* New HVAC system and ducting – energy efficient
* Covered and screened back porch
* Fenced backyard
* Inside Laundry Room and Water heater
* New high-end custom laminate flooring throughout kitchen and living area
* New ceramic tile in bathrooms
* Minutes from highway, shopping, schools, and emergency facilities
* Eat-in kitchen area
* Lots of kitchen cabinets and pantry
* Two car garage with pull-down stairway to attic storage
Call NOW for your viewing and start planning your move...
Property Type: Single FamilyBedrooms: 4Bathrooms: 2Square Feet: 1,673
OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 3 JUNE 2-4PM: A rare find in Aledo. This 4/2/2 is a solid starter home or perfect for anyone downsizing, just a stone’s throw from sought after Aledo schools. That's right, this fully remodeled home has seen a top to bottom transformation including all new interior and exterior paint, oil-rubbed bronzed fixtures and hardware, light fixtures, scratch-resistant wood-look laminate flooring, carpet and a totally remodeled master bathroom to die for. The beautifully remodeled kitchen is bright and fresh with refinished cabinetry, new granite counters, subway tile backsplash and a Stainless-Steel appliance package. The Property boasts lovely trees and a large, fenced backyard with pergola covered patio. Easy access to emergency facilities & highways with less than 20 minutes to Fort Worth and 15 minutes to Weatherford.
Call TODAY for viewing before this beautiful home is gone.
See MLS# 13845896 for more details.
To receive future email notifications of our beautiful properties as they become available, visit https://www.ownatexashome.com.